Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why DrinkACT for Extra Income?



I have been asked multiple times why I choose DrinkACT with all the opportunities out there for my primary business. I thought I would spend a short time today and answer that question.

* First, I wanted a business with an online presence that could also be done offline. DrinkACT Gave me that.

* Second, I wanted a reputable company. DrinkACT is publically held. It's stock is ETEV. A company strong enough to go public with a residual income was exactly what I was looking for.

* Third, Low expenses: DrinkACT did not charge me for this state of the art website: http://drinkact.tv/cherylmatthynssens The monthly requirement for my residual check was the lowest I have ever seen. There was no start up fee. This meant I could invest in product and not a ton of other fees that had nothing to do with the business other then the company making money.

* Fourth - A Good Product Line at a Great Price. The main product is an energy drink along the lines with Monster, Red Bull or 5 hour energy. The product was competitive by price. If I get it in powder to add to water, it is only 1.00 a drink.

Added to that, I have a highly supportive upline, I am losing weight on the product line and I am HAVING TO NOT garage qualify. (order more then I can use to get my check) Truth is, I would use ACT even if I was not a Dealer for them.

Another aspect that has kept me going is that my downline can do business any way they want. Ebay, Street Vending, Wholesale to Retail, MLM or any other avenue as long as it does not involve false product claims. We have people doing trade shows and fundraisers even.

If you add all this up together with the fact that the only thing I pay to do business is my product I use to sample. Who would NOT get a free website. At the very least, they could get their energy drinks for wholesale prices?

DrinkACT Energy Drink!


Here is the reasons I love this drink:
The Crystal Clear Energy of A.C.T. - The World's First Healthy Energy Drink

The crystal clear energy of A.C.T. healthy energy drinks just may be the Solution for the human energy crisis!

A.C.T. energy drinks work with your own body's metabolism to promote healthy energy and boost energy levels.

The Secret of A.C.T. is the Synergy of Our Proprietary Energy Blend!

No artificial sweeteners or preservatives are used in A.C.T. And with only 4 grams of fruit sugars per serving, they have a low glycemic index!

This Unique and Exciting Energy Drink Concept has Mass Appeal

The health and wellness industry is predicted to be the next trillion dollar industry by noted economist Paul Zane Pilsner. And with 90 million energy drinks served per day, the A.C.T. Healthy Energy Drinks are positioned perfectly to provide a healthy alternative to the leading brands that are loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients.

A.C.T. Healthy Energy Drinks are Supported by Science

...And backed by health professionals as well as athletes from around the world. With healthy, natural, and exciting ingredients such as natural fruit extracts, Green Tea, Vitamin C, B Vitamin Complex, Amino Acids, Ginseng, Guarana, and soluble fiber.

The Crystal Clear Energy of A.C.T. Drinks Works in Minutes and Lasts for Hours.

DRINKACT - START TODAY!


1 comment:

  1. This is True, I have done a lot of MLM and this has been the easiest by far. It is more a direct distributor ship. You forgot to mention that they do direct shipping from the plant to the customer. NO Deliveries was the selling point for me having been an Avon Representative

    Russ
    http://drinkact.tv/naturalmood

    ReplyDelete