Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help me band together to plant 10,000 trees!

I am excited about Avon's program to PLANT A TREE WITH AVON and help create a better future for our next generation. Avon announced that they are planting their first 1 MILLION trees in South America's Atlantic Rainforest - often referred to as "the lungs of the earth". I would love if I could gain 10000 people to plant these trees with me.93% OF THE ATLANTIC RAINFOREST IS GONE, which has a devastating effect for everyone - everywhere. Deforestation is second only to the burning of fossil fuels as a source of carbon dioxide emissions that cause global climate change. Every $1.00 contributed through Hello Green Tomorrow plants a new tree. Join me in helping Avon in planting millions of trees today for a better tomorrow.The trees planted through the Hello Green Tomorrow program will support the United Nations Environment Program Billion Tree Campaign.You do not need to order any Avon products to contribute a tree. There is a quick order option on my website - Just put in the number - 552216.There is no shipping charges if you are not ordering any other products. If you also would like to order products - you can get free shipping for 30.00 or more orders. That free shipping code is: FS30REP.

http://youravon.com/smarketing



No comments:

Post a Comment